After releasing the Wilmington College Top 30 in segments of five, the Wilmington College Athletic Communications department has started releasing the Top 10 individually.
More than 100 people took time to vote in the poll, and here are the results.
#8 Reid Delaney (Men's Lacrosse)
Reid Delaney blossomed into an offensive force as a junior and has plans to be one of the best players in the conference in his final season.
"Reid started figuring it out this year and he is going to have a big-time senior campaign," said Wilmington head coach Domenic Marzano. "He works extremely hard and will be going into his fourth year as a starting attackman. Experience and his development over the last three seasons will make it a very special year for him on the field."
Delaney led the team in goals (25), assists (16) and points (41), but despite those statistics was overlooked in All-OAC voting. The attack from Wooster, OH has started all 44 games in his career and needs 26 goals next year to reach the 100-goal plateau.
He scored in 11 of the team's 14 games, and scored at least twice in eight contests. Delaney contributed a career-high eight points, five goals and three assists, in a win over Franciscan.
9. Senior Brittaney Jefferson (Women's Basketball)
10. Junior Christian Jones (Men's Basketball)
11. Senior Antone Truss (Men's Track and Field)
12. Senior Taylor Scott (Women's Soccer)
13. Junior Chris Hein (Men's Lacrosse)
14. Senior Erik Spraul (Men's Swimming)
15. Senior David Spraul (Men's Swimming)
16. Junior Jhordan Lang (Men's Lacrosse)
17. Sophomore Niklas Martennson (Men's Soccer)
18. Junior Courtney Mackey (Softball)
19. Junior D.J. Iles (Men's Basketball)
20. Sophomore Benny Spirk (Men's Soccer)
21. Samantha Glish (Women's Swimming)
22. Senior Mary Moyer (Women's Basketball)
23. Junior Nils Asteberg (Men's Soccer)
24. Sophomore Jake Hyatt (Baseball)
25. Senior Elyse Spraul (Women's Swimming)
26. Junior Hunter Stith (Cross Country)
27. Junior Griffin Stith (Cross Country)
28. Junior Kennedy Harshaw (Volleyball)
29. Senior Ashley Andracki (Women's Basketball)
30. Junior Becca Petra (Women's Lacrosse)
The rest of the releases
July 21 - #7
July 26 - #6
July 28 - #5
August 2 - #4
August 4 - #3
August 9 - #2
August 11 - #1