After releasing the Wilmington College Top 30 in segments of five, the Wilmington College Athletic Communications department will start releasing the Top 10 individually.
More than 100 people took time to vote in the poll, and here are the results.
#9 Brittaney Jefferson (Women's Basketball)
Brittaney Jefferson has been a key member of the Wilmington College women's basketball team since the first day she has stepped onto campus.
She enters her senior season needing just 132 points to reach the 1,000 point plateau.
"Brittaney has been an All-OAC player for two consecutive years, and really stepped up for us last year by taking over the point guard position," said Wilmington head coach Jerry Scheve. "She is a great defender who has the ability to score inside or outside. In high school, she was more of a role player on a great team, but has gotten better and better each year for us, and I expect her to really step up and have a great senior season."
Jefferson was second on the team, and fifth in the Ohio Athletic Conference, with 14.3 points per game. She added 4.7 rebounds, a team-high 2.5 assists and a team-high 1.7 steals.
The scoring guard reached double figures in 20 of the team's 27 games, and scored at least 20 points in six games.
10. Christian Jones (Men's Basketball)
11. Senior Antone Truss (Men's Track and Field)
12. Senior Taylor Scott (Women's Soccer)
13. Junior Chris Hein (Men's Lacrosse)
14. Senior Erik Spraul (Men's Swimming)
15. Senior David Spraul (Men's Swimming)
16. Junior Jhordan Lang (Men's Lacrosse)
17. Sophomore Niklas Martennson (Men's Soccer)
18. Junior Courtney Mackey (Softball)
19. Junior D.J. Iles (Men's Basketball)
20. Sophomore Benny Spirk (Men's Soccer)
21. Samantha Glish (Women's Swimming)
22. Senior Mary Moyer (Women's Basketball)
23. Junior Nils Asteberg (Men's Soccer)
24. Sophomore Jake Hyatt (Baseball)
25. Senior Elyse Spraul (Women's Swimming)
26. Junior Hunter Stith (Cross Country)
27. Junior Griffin Stith (Cross Country)
28. Junior Kennedy Harshaw (Volleyball)
29. Senior Ashley Andracki (Women's Basketball)
30. Junior Becca Petra (Women's Lacrosse)
The rest of the releases
July 19 - #8
July 21 - #7
July 26 - #6
July 28 - #5
August 2 - #4
August 4 - #3
August 9 - #2
August 11 - #1