After releasing the Wilmington College Top 30 in segments of five, the Wilmington College Athletic Communications department will start releasing the Top 10 individually.
More than 100 people took time to vote in the poll, and here are the results.
#10 Christian Jones (Men's Basketball)
Jones is the second men's basketball player to make the list as junior D.J. Iles was 19th overall.
He was second on the team, and the top returning scorer, with 13.5 points per game – shooting 43 percent from the field. A season after bringing scoring punch off the bench, Jones had to adapt to being Wilmington's primary scoring option, and the primary focus of other team's defensive scouting reports.
Jones reached double figures in 16 of 24 games, including reaching the 20-point plateau five times. He ended the season with 22, 25 and 26 points, respectively, in the final three games.
In the season opener against Mount St. Joseph, the junior guard established a new WC record with 18 made free throws.
11. Senior Antone Truss (Men's Track and Field)
12. Senior Taylor Scott (Women's Soccer)
13. Junior Chris Hein (Men's Lacrosse)
14. Senior Erik Spraul (Men's Swimming)
15. Senior David Spraul (Men's Swimming)
16. Junior Jhordan Lang (Men's Lacrosse)
17. Sophomore Niklas Martennson (Men's Soccer)
18. Junior Courtney Mackey (Softball)
19. Junior D.J. Iles (Men's Basketball)
20. Sophomore Benny Spirk (Men's Soccer)
21. Samantha Glish (Women's Swimming)
22. Senior Mary Moyer (Women's Basketball)
23. Junior Nils Asteberg (Men's Soccer)
24. Sophomore Jake Hyatt (Baseball)
25. Senior Elyse Spraul (Women's Swimming)
26. Junior Hunter Stith (Cross Country)
27. Junior Griffin Stith (Cross Country)
28. Junior Kennedy Harshaw (Volleyball)
29. Senior Ashley Andracki (Women's Basketball)
30. Junior Becca Petra (Women's Lacrosse)
The rest of the releases
July 14 - #9
July 19 - #8
July 21 - #7
July 26 - #6
July 28 - #5
August 2 - #4
August 4 - #3
August 9 - #2
August 11 - #1