The Wilmington College Athletic Communications department is releasing numbers 11 to 15 of the top returning student-athletes as selected over the last month in a poll.
More than 100 people took time to vote in the poll, and here are the results.
11. Senior Antone Truss (Men's Track & Field) – Antone was the OAC runner up during the indoor season, placing second in the high jump, and he finished seventh in the event during the outdoor season.
12. Senior Taylor Scott (Women's Soccer) – A second team All-OAC selection and third team All-Ohio, Scott led the team with six goals, five assists and 17 points. She was the WESPY Fall Female Student-Athlete of the Year. Scott also earned second team Academic All-Ohio.
13. Junior Chris Hein (Men's Lacrosse) – Chris was tied for second on the team with 19 goals, and finished with 27 points.
14. Senior Erik Spraul (Men's Swimming) – Erik is the school's record holder in the 100 and 400 individual medleys and part of the school record 100 and 400 medley relay teams.
15. Senior David Spraul (Men's Swimming) – David placed third in the OAC in the 500 freestyle, and is part of the 400 and 800 relay teams.
16. Junior Jhordan Lang (Men's Lacrosse)
17. Sophomore Niklas Martennson (Men's Soccer)
18. Junior Courtney Mackey (Softball)
19. Junior D.J. Iles (Men's Basketball)
20. Sophomore Benny Spirk (Men's Soccer)
21. Samantha Glish (Women's Swimming)
22. Senior Mary Moyer (Women's Basketball)
23. Junior Nils Asteberg (Men's Soccer)
24. Sophomore Jake Hyatt (Baseball)
25. Senior Elyse Spraul (Women's Swimming)
26. Junior Hunter Stith (Cross Country)
27. Junior Griffin Stith (Cross Country)
28. Junior Kennedy Harshaw (Volleyball)
29. Senior Ashley Andracki (Women's Basketball)
30. Junior Becca Petra (Women's Lacrosse)
The rest of the releases
July 12 - # 10
July 14 - #9
July 19 - #8
July 21 - #7
July 26 - #6
July 28 - #5
August 2 - #4
August 4 - #3
August 9 - #2
August 11 - #1