The Wilmington College Athletic Communications department is releasing numbers 16 to 20 of the top returning student-athletes as selected over the last month in a poll.
More than 100 people took time to vote in the poll, and here are the results.
16. Junior Jhordan Lang (Men's Lacrosse) – Lang was an honorable mention All-OAC selection. He finished third on the team with 31 points with 19 goals and 12 assists.
17. Sophomore Niklas Martennson (Men's Soccer) – Martennson is the top returning scorer with four goals and two assists.
18. Junior Courtney Mackey (Softball) – Mackey finished fourth on the team with a .296 batting average, while leading the team in triples. She was third on the team in RBI.
19. Junior D.J. Iles (Men's Basketball) – In his first season as a starter, Iles was third on the team with 9.3 points per game, while leading the team with 87 assists and 30 steals. He was fifth in the league in assists and three-point shooting.
20. Sophomore Benny Spirk (Men's Soccer) – Spirk started all 19 games, and finished the season with two goals and two assists.
21. Samantha Glish (Women's Swimming)
22. Senior Mary Moyer (Women's Basketball)
23. Junior Nils Asteberg (Men's Soccer)
24. Sophomore Jake Hyatt (Baseball)
25. Senior Elyse Spraul (Women's Swimming)
26. Junior Hunter Stith (Cross Country)
27. Junior Griffin Stith (Cross Country)
28. Junior Kennedy Harshaw (Volleyball)
29. Senior Ashley Andracki (Women's Basketball)
30. Junior Becca Petra (Women's Lacrosse)
The rest of the releases
July 7 - Nos. 11 to 15
July 12 - # 10
July 14 - #9
July 19 - #8
July 21 - #7
July 26 - #6
July 28 - #5
August 2 - #4
August 4 - #3
August 9 - #2
August 11 - #1